Sign in to follow this  
Mod Zoro

Donator Shop!

Donator Shop  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Donator Shop

• Would you like to see items such as ags, bandos, fire cape, rings, Armadyl, and much much more.
    • NO

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/18/2018 at 04:39 AM

Delicious    3

I agree on adding pvming items like Fire cape, Rune cbow, Fighter torso, D boots maybe even fury. but not OP stuff like ags, bandos etc.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Bradley    2

I'd rather see cosmetic items in the donator shop, including items you have listed simply makes the game a lot easier for those who are better off than others, don't go down the pay to win route?

Triage    2

I was quite pleasantly surprised when I saw your donator store was only cosmetics. Would be a shame if you guys decided to chuck all the high-tier gear onto it. From servers I've seen in the past, economies that are dependent on donators for high-level equipment usually aren't very strong, and eventually money-sinks and inflation set in. I've never really enjoyed donator-heavy servers, but that's just my own opinions.

Thanks for polling this. It stands out that you guys care about the players' thoughts on the subject, rather than adding them to the donor store like so many other servers do.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

matjaz213    2

Id say items that need skill to be made a fury for example.. ad the nyx to the shop so its still fair not a lvl 3 joins donates 100$ and has fury already...maybe id also see some extra features for donating 😛

Edited by matjaz213
  • Haha 1

holly    2

I love it! 😄 ❤️ just promise too never add double xp or donate for more xp gained! love you guys and your work ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1